Simple solutions to complex problems
We provide ICT services in the following areas:
- Modeling and analysis
- We have experience in modeling complex systems from a wide array
of domains, of both software solutions and business models. Our
strengths are strong customer interaction and extremely high quality
- We generate high quality code in Java, C, C++, Python, Perl, PHP, R,
XML, matlab/octave, fortran, sql, shell scripts... In addition we're experienced in refactoring
existing code to improve extensibility, reduce errors and increase
effectiveness. We use agile methods, such as Extreme Programming, as
- Mathematical expertise
- We are experienced in algoritm analysis, mathematical model
development, graph theory, and super-computer applications.
- Data recovery
- We have experience in recovering data lost due to software or hardware failures.
- Linux administration
- We have years of experience in administering Linux workstations
and servers in various configurations. We mainly do Debian GNU/Linux.
We don't do windows... We also do not do drone-tasks
- we're too lazy (as Linus Torvalds defines "lazy"): we'll rather spend more time in
creating a script or program to do them for us.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.